The Dr.Ozone® D10-PRO industrial ozone machine owns new Canadian Ozone technology innovations and all the advantages of the D series such as the industry-standard Dr.Ozone® ozone generator that make it operate and serve multi-purpose in many industries as well as civil.
The outstanding advantages of the D10-PRO ozone machine
- D10-PRO Ozone machine has a structure consisting of 3 main parts: 1. The D10-PRO ozone generator, 2. Machine enrich Oxygen gas is Dr.Oxy 3LB (3l/p) and 3. The cooling submersible pump (H20-Green cooling technology).
- The above special structure helps D10-PRO to be able to operate continuously in conditions of temperature under 25oC and humidity 70%, increase Ozone capacity from 0 – (MAX+30%), prevent Ozone loss and increase the concentration of ozone & purity level of generated Ozone gas.
Difference D10S vs D10-PRO ozone machine
D10-PRO is the comprehensive upgraded version of the D10S industrial ozone generator. It possesses most of the features & advantages of D10S. The outstanding point of the machine is integrated with industrial standard oxygen enrich machine with the standard concentration reaching 90-92% (equivalent to a medical oxygen machine) and its life up to 10,000 hours.
The supply of the oxygen generator helps a lot for the operation of the machine such as:
- Helps the Ozone capacity to increase above 10g as announced
- Helps to stabilize the ozone capacity steadily over time. The ozone concentration is greater stable, high and pure than the low-cost machine lines with the same capacity on the market.
The capacity quality of the Dr.Ozone machine produced by HSVN Global is certified by Vinacontrol CE.
Difference of D10-PRO compared with the low-cost machine lines on the market
For the low-cost machine lines on the market, the temperature of the ozone launch chamber is the cause of ozone loss when the machine operates continuously for a long time that directly affecting the conversion of Oxygen into the Ozone. It leads to the ozone machine often not operating right at rated capacity. If the temperature is too high, almost the amount of ozone can reach the O threshold quickly.
To solve this problem, we have integrated the D10-PRO ozone machine a 3-step cooling system including:
- Cooling by Fan: The D10s & D10-PRO are integrated with two cooling fans to aspirate air from the outside into the inside of the machine. The ventilation door helps air always circulates, pushing hot air out.
- Heatsink aluminum fan wing: The ozone chamber is surrounded by a synthetic aluminum compound shell, the aluminum wings on its surface increase the area in contact with the air, thereby leading to the heat being dissipated to the environment faster.
- H2O-Green cooling technology: Cooling water is put inside the launch chamber, neutralizing the temperature of the launch chamber, then hot water is taken out. This circulating cooling process keeps the chamber temperature stable and safe, increasing its lifespan by 3 times compared to the conventional version.