- Customer Name: Mr.Long
- Address: Shophouse Huong Duong 5-21 Vinhomes Long Bien Riverside, Huynh Van Nghe, Phuc Dong ward, Long Bien district, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Products: 01 10L Industrial Oxygen Generator + 01 Dr.Air Symphony A6 Air Purifier and Deodorizer
- Request: Increase pure oxygen and disinfect pet clinic
Mr. Long owns a pet clinic up to hundreds of square meters – Huong Duong Shophouse at Long Bien Riverside Vinhomes, having problems with smell and the space quality for pet care and treatment.
The Problems of The Pet Clinic Need to Solve
Anyone who has ever owned a pet knows that the bad smell from the urine and feces of cats and dogs has extremely unpleasant, it not only directly affects the air quality in the space but also affects the health of breeders and pets. Meanwhile, dogs and cats at the clinic are sick pets, the smell will make them more unpleasant. Besides, their resistance is also relatively weak, needing a healthy treatment space.
Although the clinic space is up to hundreds of square meters, it is a rather secretive enclosed space, unintentionally creating a feeling of suffocation and difficulty breathing. To overcome all these problems, Mr. Long contacted us to plan the most effective solution.
The Solution from Dr.Ozone – Pet Clinic Increased Clean Oxygen And Disinfected Bacterial
- Using the 10L industrial oxygen generator to increase pure oxygen for the space, the machine is operated continuously throughout the day, eliminating the uncomfortable feeling of stuffiness in large spaces up to 120m2.
- Using the Dr.Air Symphony A6 air cleaner and deodorizer to support deodorizing and disinfecting the clinic space.
Contact us today for the most odor treatment solution, optimize cost. Our technical team who are professional, experienced and knowledgeable will always ready to listen and answer all your questions. You can contact us any time via Chat Box or Hotline for the best advice and support.
Address: No.30, Truong An Industrial Cluster, An Khanh Commune, Hoai Duc Dist, Ha Noi city, Viet Nam