Dr.Air CF-4000 coffee roaster smoke treatment system uses electrostatic oil smoke filtration technology to treat exhaust gas of furnace, coffee roaster machines in shops, cafes, restaurants, etc. The system includes exhaust fans, industrial electrostatic precipitator with a processing capacity of 4000m3/h (can be produced on request or with a higher capacity of 40,000m3 gas/hour)
The coffee roaster smoke filter machine is an effective method of treating smoke from coffee roasters, especially suitable for facilities located near residential areas and strict government regulations for protecting the environment. The machine helps to reduce the impact of the smell of coffee smoke reaching the surrounding residential area.
The smoke filter of Dr.Air CF-4000 is specially developed for coffee roasters. All dust particles, soot, … are removed to the maximum, keeping the space clean, friendly with the environment.
Principle Of The Coffee Roaster Smoke Treatment System By Electrostatic Filter Technology
Exhaust gas is put into the treatment system, passing through the elementary filter chamber to filter out coarse dust and grease before entering the high-voltage ionization environment. In this environment, the smoke of coffee roaster, oil, and soot are ionized (electric charge infect stage), turning into charged particles. Particles continue to enter between collector plates that have opposite charges, due to opposite electrostatic attraction or Coulomb force, charged particles are trapped on the collector plate.
Advantages of Coffee Exhaust Gas Treatment Machine Compared to Other Methods
- Working in parallel with the coffee roasting and grinding system.
- Easy to operate.
- The actual effect can be checked or seen directly with the naked eye.
- Integrate into the coffee roaster system, the old coffee roaster (in use) or buy a whole coffee roaster with an integrated smoke treatment system.
- Treatment efficiency reaches over 95%
- Can integrate more Ozone technology or industrial UV technology systems/ machines bring outstanding efficiency in industrial odors treatment.
- The lifespan of more than 10 years
- Using alloy filter, continuous reuse.
- No need for chemicals, no need for stamping tower system, adsorption.
- The coffee roaster smoke treatment system has a compact design, saving space in shops, restaurants, and cafes.
- Easy to move or change position, high flexibility.
- Simple and easy operation, with stop and operation indicator light.
- Beautiful, elegant, sophisticated design, suitable for any space.
There are no reviews yet.