- Customer name: Quan Son Forest Products Processing Joint Stock Company – also the name of Quanson Forpro SJC
- Address: Km21, National Highway no.217, Ban Din, Trung Ha Commune, Quan Son District, Thanh Hoa Province
- Product: Dr-Ozone D40S Industrial Ozone Machine
- Quantity: 02 machines
- Requirements: Treating wastewater of producing in bamboo, wood, straws and wooden rattan rope plaiting products
Introduction of Quanson Forpro SJC
The Quanson Forpro SJC is an enterprise operating in the field of forest product exploitation and production of wood, bamboo, straws and wooden rattan rope plaiting products.
Wastewater from the production of bamboo and wood products contains a lot of toxic substances such as the high concentration of NaOH (bamboo fermentation stage), many impurities, high COD & BOD content, suspended solids are also very high content.
If this wastewater is discharged into the environment without treatment, it will pollute and endanger the health of people in the surrounding area.
Caring about the impact of the production process on the environment and human health, Quan Son Forest Products Processing Joint Stock Company has trusted to choose Dr.Ozone to become a reliable partner to provide equipment for production wastewater treatment.
Why Ozone is one of the top choices in the treatment of odors and polluted water caused by production and daily life?
Ozone has more outweigh benefits than other pollution treatment alternatives:
- Ozone can be generated on-site, with no input materials, no transportation costs, no storage, and no preservation process. Thus it helps to save the costs of storage, safety and reduce the hassles issues regarding the environment.
- One of the most active oxidants, Ozone has an oxidation state O3 is 2.05V while chlorine is only 1.36V, so Ozone can completely replace chlorine to increase the biodegradability of wastewater, reduce the COD: BOD ratio in industrial wastewater.
- Ozone will quickly decompose into oxygen, creating no residues or toxic halogen compounds
- Ozone treats odors more thoroughly and quickly than other common disinfectants. In fact, Ozone has the ability to penetrate deeply into spores and cells, completely breaking the lipid layer in the cell membrane. The purified ozone gas generated from the ozone machine is more effective in eliminating viruses and bacteria than any other disinfection treatment. Treatment with ozone also requires very little contact time, thus minimizing the overall treatment time while leaving no lasting remnants in the water.
The strong oxidizing potential allows ozone to be effective in reducing or eliminating color and odors in water.
Ozone has a strong impact on the parameters to be treated of wastewater such as it reduces watercolor, removes odors, killing bacteria, viruses, iron compounds, manganese, cyanide, phenol, benzene, chlorophenol, atrazine, nitrobenzene and other pollutants. Ozone also oxidizes heavy metals such as iron and manganese, helping to ensure water-safe levels, releasing organically bound heavy metals.
Dr.Ozone – The effective method for wastewater treatment producing in bamboo wood products
With customer requirements for finding solution in treating wastewater of producing in bamboo, wood, straws and wooden rattan rope plaiting products.
Dr.Ozone’s technical team quickly conducted a survey, installed two D40S industrial ozone machines at the customer’s production facility and brings satisfaction to the customer with the excellent wastewater treatment capabilities of the product.
The product set for production wastewater system includes:
- Two Ozone generator machines (with an ozone output of 40g/h per machine)
- PSA oxygen generator
- Specialized mixer pump 0.75 KVA
- Injecter ozone gas mixer
- Pressure balancing valve set
- Stainless steel frame
We fully support 100% of the cost of transportation, construction and installation at the construction site.
Based on the actual needs of every project and treatment system, we will provide an appropriate solution. Contact us today for the best production wastewater treatment solution, optimize cost. Our technical team who are professional, experienced and knowledgeable will always ready to listen and answer all your questions. You can contact us any time via Chat Box or:
Address: No.30, Truong An Industrial Cluster, An Khanh Commune, Hoai Duc Dist, Ha Noi city, Viet Nam
Hotline 24/7 Customer Service: (+84) 0901.856.888