- Customer name: Mrs. My
- Address: Pho Kim Hung, No. 70 Ly Long Tuong, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
- Products: 01 Electrostatic Precipitator + 01 DK20 industrial ozone deodorizer
- Requirements: Construct and install a system of kitchen waste gas collection treatment
Introduction to Pho Kim Hung
Pho Kim Hung is located at No. 70 Ly Long Tuong, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City. This is an ideal place to eat & enjoy delicious foods not only for Vietnamese but also for foreign tourists, receiving countless high-quality reviews on the Foody system.
To serve the dining needs of a large number of customers, Pho Kim Hung kitchen operates with maximum working capacity, especially during the lunch and dinner time frames. During cooking, kitchen smoke containing dangerous volatile organic compounds, grease, steam, etc. is collected by the hood system, then discharged into the surrounding environment. The construction of a restaurant in a densely populated residential area has received negative feedback from the people, requiring the most complete and quality kitchen exhaust treatment system.
Mrs. My – representative of Pho Kim Hung contacted us, we proposed one solution is a full option exhaust gas treatment system including Electrostatic Precipitator + Industrial ozone machine.
Kitchen odors are treated through stages below:
- Exhaust gas collection: Exhaust gas from the kitchen is collected by a system of exhaust fans and hoods installed right on the kitchen area.
- Electrostatic Precipitator: The kitchen exhaust gas that passes through the filters of the electrostatic precipitator under the effect of an electric field will be separated from grease, smoke and water vapor before being released into the environment.
- Oxidation by ozone: Ozone gas is blown into the ductwork, penetrating and breaking the structure of odor-causing molecules, toxic chemical molecules present in the kitchen exhaust gas as CO2, NO2, SO2,…
After being treated, the gas is discharged outside without smoke, dust, food odors, grease, harmful toxins.
Process of Construct & Install Kitchen Emission Treatment System
After receiving the customer’s request, our technician conducted the actual survey and installed the project. The drawing of the installation model was completed quickly, including 02 main devices, which are an electrostatic precipitator machine to treat kitchen smoke + a DK20 industrial ozone machine to treat odors installed in front of a centrifugal exhaust fan.
- The electrostatic precipitator is installed on a flat floor, with good bearing capacity to ensure that it supports the weight of the device, without subsidence.
- DK20 industrial deodorizer is easily integrated into the system through a plastic pipe, connecting to put ozone gas into the exhaust chimney easily and flexibly.
When the switch is turned on, the whole system including the centrifugal exhaust fan, ozone deodorizer and electrostatic filter will start automatically.
The kitchen exhaust gas treatment system designed by us ensures the criteria for effective removal of polluting kitchen odors, simple operation, low operating costs, easy maintenance and replacement. We provide maximum support from consultation to installation, to serve you 24/7.
Based on the actual needs of every project and treatment system, we will provide an appropriate solution. Contact us today for constructing & installing a system of kitchen emission treatment, optimizing cost. Our technical team who are professional, experienced and knowledgeable will always ready to listen and answer all your questions. You can contact us any time via Chat Box or:
Address: No.30, Truong An IC, An Khanh Commune, Hoai Duc Dist, Ha Noi city, Viet Nam
Hotline 24/7 Customer Service: (+84) 0901.856.888