Inlet air filter and air dryer specialized for industrial ozone machines that help to remove dust and impurities, water vapor in the air. The device ensures clean and dry air supply sources, increases ozone concentration, ozone purity and helps to improve ozone launch tube life.
Why should use an additional inlet air filter for industrial ozone machines?
You should use an additional air filter for industrial ozone machines which not built-in inlet fresh oxygen supply system because of the following reasons:
- Increase the longevity of ozone generator units and ozone tubes.
- Reduce the temperature of the launch chamber which is increased due to dirt accumulation.
- Prevent ozone loss during use.
- Increase ozone concentration and ozone purity level.
- Prevents the formation of water vapor in the launch tube, especially when the ozone generator is operating in an area with high humidity.
- The desiccant particles inside can be reused many times to remove dust and impurities in the air. After a period of use, the seeds absorb enough moisture will change their color. Just put the seeds out to bask in the sun or dry, then put them back in the machine, working normally.
Instructions for use, installation
- The install location of the air filter and dryer is between the air pump outlet and the ozone chamber inlet. It is recommended to install the filter outside the machine for easy monitoring and maintenance.
- The desiccant seeds’ color in the filter changes from Blue -> Transparent White -> Red. When the seeds’ color gradually turns red, remove the filter from the machine and proceed to dry (or bask) the seeds to turn blue.
- Reinsert the filter into the machine after drying the seeds.
* Note :
- When the seeds turn red, if not dried in time or the seeds are broken, so you must add new replacement seeds to the filter.
- The inlet air filter can be reused many times.